Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting It All Out In The Open...

My whole life I have been someone who likes to get things out and get things down. Whether it is verbally, through art, or through journaling I have always had a lot to think and therefore a lot to say. I don't expect this blog to benefit too many people other than myself, but I figure if gives a few people some information they didn't already have and/or provides a few laughs to a few people who needed it, then my job is done. If nothing else, it will add at least a few great pages to my novel that I WILL one day get published and that WILL one day make New York’s Best Sellers list because I figure if people like Kendra Wilkinson and Teresa Guidice can make it, I stand a pretty good shot, right?!?!? Then again, I never posed nude in any magazines or flipped any tables on reality TV, but I am all about being original so I am sure I can do better than that.

I do seem to have a God given talent for making people laugh, making people angry, and making people think, not usually all at the same time though...lol...but chances are at some point in any interaction I have with a person I will do at least one of them. I love to learn and I love to have really in depth, outside of the box conversations with others. I also love people who are able to have those kinds of conversations without getting all upset or throwing a temper tantrum because someone doesn't share their same opinion. It's funny that we say the differences are what makes this world great, but yet, the second those differences are starring us in the face, we go completely left.

I am an odd duck who is obsessive compulsive, who won't eat anything green, and doesn't like her food to touch. I walk too slow and talk too fast. Maybe you will find something interesting in this blog, maybe you won't, but I bet one thing is for sure. Even if this is the only entry you ever read...you will never look at "Stacionary" the same way again?!?!?...DO BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment